Monday, July 4, 2011

Winners of Junes' Testimonial Contest & Top Recruiters/Top Cyclers








It's time to announce the winners of June's Testimonial Contest & Top Recruiters/Top Cyclers

On behalf of the BonVoyage1000 management team we want to thank all of you who submitted testimonials. They were all good and it was hard to choose the best.

Based on much consideration...here are the winners.

Best Travel Experience:

Plaxidia Muvavarirwa from Zimbabwe

"In my entire life, almost all my travel to international destinations has exclusively been paid for through business. For the first time, i can afford to pay for myself. I have just returned from USA, Ohio where i together with my twin daughters attended my eldest daughter 's university graduation ceremony. We booked our air tickets, hotel stay and car hire all through the BV1000 travel center where we received enormous savings of more than 50% off the standard price. After 10 days stay, we moved to New York City and we booked a condo for a week, again at an amazingly low price. Our holiday was fabulous,and we managed to visit as many tourist attraction places in and around New York city. Life as it was meant to be is achievable only if one joins Bonvoyage1000."

Thank you Plaxidia for that wonderful testimonial. You had a great trip and you booked it all through the easy-to-use Travel Center.

You've won $500 in travel credit for your next trip you book through the BonVoyage1000 Travel Center.


Best Success Story:

Shola Omotayo from Nigeria

"My name is Shola Omotayo and my user name is Asholly. I have been involved in several network marketing opportunities for the past 4 years. Though I have had wonderful stories in my years of networking, Bonvoyage1000 is indeed very FANTASTIC. Bonvoyage1000 is UNIQUE and EXCITING in various ways. It is almost UNBELIEVABLE!

I was signed in December, 2010 but did not start marketing until end of March, 2011. And in less than 90 days I became a lieutenant! In those 90 days I achieved my 3 years financial goal. I was not just focused on my achievement alone but also helped my down lines who have had stories of woe to tell from previous networking business to sign-up and became active in Bonvoyage1000. I have cycled out enough times to transform my financial status greatly and make me achieve goals which I thought can only be achieved in the next 3 years such as:
  • Personal owned house
  • No more debt
  • My life style change
  • More control over my time and life
  • I am much more confident
My goal is to become a commander in the next few days while encouraging and assisting my down lines towards building a formidable team. In summary, Bon Voyage 1000 is truly “life as it was meant to be”! There is no network out there right now that comes close to it. It is simply AMAZING! I am so passionate about Bonvoyage1000 loyalty reward program there is nothing compares to this in the network marketing world.

We're always excited to hear about the financial success of our members here at headquarters. Shola, congratulations on your new found success with BonVoyage1000. You've also won a $500 travel credit you can use to book a trip in the travel center.


Best Opportunity Presentation:

Elyeonora Khaliman from Greece

Congratulations Elyeonora, BonVoyage1000's future growth depends on effective and compelling presentations like yours. We're sure we'll be hearing more from you in the near future. You've also won $500 in travel credit in the BonVoyage1000 Travel Center.

Check out these awesome videos submitted by Elyeonora Khaliman

                    

BonVoyage1000 rewards the top recruiters and top cyclers each with $500 in Travel Center Credit.

Top Recruiters:
  • Justina Abdulateef-Adoga
  • Nonye Uzodike
  • Gloria Gbemudu
Top Cyclers:
  • Shola Omotayo
  • Abibilla Mizamidin uulu
  • Gloria Gbemudu
     
Again, a big thank you to all the winners. Your testimonials will become a key ingredient in our future marketing and will help everybody be more effective.

*$500 Travel Center Credit does not apply to flights and car rentals.

Regards,

BonVoyage1000
Life as it was meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment