Monday, September 5, 2011

It's time to announce the winner of the Testimonial Contest & The Top Recruiters/Top Cyclers for August


 


August Winners!
Congratulations!

    
September 3, 2011

It's time to announce the winner of the Testimonial Contest &
The Top Recruiters/Top Cyclers for August

On behalf of the BonVoyage1000 management team we want to thank all of you who submitted travel testimonials. They were all good and it was hard to choose the best.
Based on much consideration...here is the winner

The Top Recruiter Awarded $2500!

Shola Omotayo won the Top Recruiter Award which earned her $2500 in cash well done! Shola did an outstanding job in the month of August by recruiting 26 personal recruits, now that's focus. The number is even more fantastic when we found out she took 12 days off in August to go on vacation with her children in Dubai. She also cycled 2 times in one day on August 31, WOW!

Shola Omotayo, We from the bridge of BonVoyage1000 wish to salute you for a truly astonishing effort in August!

Best Travel Testimonial Awarded $1000!

Guess Who? Shola Omotayo is also the winner of the Best Travel Testimonial.  Here is her testimonial.   

Bonvoyage1000 is truly ''LIFE AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE'' and not just that but also truly ''A FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE MLM''

Ever since I have been working, this is the first time I was able to travel with 9 people without feeling it financially. Bonvoyage1000 Travel center did all our hotel bookings in a 5 star hotel at a ridiculous Discount. Initially I didn’t know the level of discount we enjoyed until I got to the hotel and made friends and I asked how much they paid and they couldn’t believe what I paid and they joined BonVoyage1000 in a hurry because of that.

I am so happy and impressed with BonVoyage1000 and also want to say a big thank for their INTEGRITY which has now given me more confidence to market their products because I have a personal testimony that is- BonVoyage1000 TRULY WORKS!!!

My children, niece, sister and I stayed in the condo like a king for 12 days and we didn’t want to leave again, we enjoyed our stay in Dubai in and outside the hotel. Dubai is a very beautiful place with so many tourist attraction places that we could never finish to explore even if we stayed for 6 months! We visited quite a few places of attraction and fun and a video of a spectacular water and light show is attached.

I am more determined to work and spread the goods news more than ever before because there are lots of travel clubs out there that promise all sorts of benefits and none has ever worked but I am so PROUD to announce to everyone that cares to listen that Bv1000 is one in a million!

BV1000 has indeed changed my status, the way I think and has given me much more confidence! I will be travelling again with my family in Dec and I am already looking forward to it and the beautiful aspect of making the money for vacation also in this same business is just AWESOME and I have started to make preparations to earn much more than I will need for the trip, IS THAT NOT WONDERFUL SOMEBODY? Everything about BonVoyage1000 is just AMAZING, ALMOST UNBELIVABLE until you experience it. BonVoyage1000 is truly ''LIFE AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE''.

Thanks Shola for that awesome testimonial.  Click on the link below to see the beautiful water and light show.  You have earned $1000 cash as a reward!
 
For those of you keeping score, Shola made over $14,000 dollars in August.  I wonder what she will do in September?

Winners of the Apple iPad2



The Top 5 Recruiters who each won an iPad2 are:
  • Shola Omotayo
  • AbdurRazaq Abdul-Aziz
  • Ginika Tor
  • Grace Madubuko
  • Tanko Abraham

The 5 Top Cyclers who each won an iPad2 are:
  • Shola Omotayo
  • Amr Barghash
  • AbdurRazaq Abdul-Aziz
  • Pierre Marco
  • Ginika Tor

Again, we extend a big thank you to all the winners. It was an exciting month.  Stay tuned for news of the September Promotion – it will knock your socks off!

Regards,

BonVoyage1000
Life as it was meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment